Internet Matrix, Inc., (aka iMatrix) is a premier provider of turnkey websites and internet marketing services for small and medium sized businesses. Based in San Diego, iMatrix strategically focuses on solutions for specific niche markets such as the chiropractic, veterinary, and dental industries.
Manager, Client Support
iMatrix is currently seeking a Manger, Client Support who will take personal responsibility for the success of new and existing client relationships by managing a team of 27 technical support, onboarding, and retention specialists and for facilitating resolutions on escalated calls. The successful candidate will be passionate about great client service and will show it in their actions, their attitude, and their execution. You must be optimistic, reasonable, responsible, mature, and professional.
You should have a bias toward action, an ability to understand the big picture, to work independently, and to communicate quickly and accurately back to the Client Support team and throughout the organization. Your team is required to meet and exceed the client’s direct and indirect objectives with great service that is planned and executed through clear internal and external communication and aggressive follow-up. You will be a key member of the services organization management team and will report to the Director, Client Experience. You should be prepared to assist your teammates through performance coaching, career planning, and setting educational objectives.
· You will ensure the delivery of a world class client experience which promotes a high level of confidence in iMatrix through service excellence, fast cycle time, product expertise, aggressive follow-up in communication, and accurate results in deliverables from yourself and your team.
· You will be a rabid client advocate throughout the organization.
· Document, document, document. You must ensure the company and the teams do not over-rely on tribal knowledge by continually creating new and updating existing documentation.
· We foster a Leadership-At-All-Levels environment. Your team is competent and works well together. They need a leader, not a babysitter.
· You will be a key member of the strategic planning process and will participate in the shaping of new service delivery models.
· You will foster an environment of continuous improvement, teamwork, and a commitment to doing things right. Lead by doing, be a role model for your teammates, set clear expectations of support coaches, have open door policy with employees where they can share their ideas and suggestions. Energize and positively motivate the members of the support department. Create a working environment in which it is enjoyable to work.
· Exceed all success metric thresholds (low call queue wait times, low call redirect ratio, etc.)
· You must continually monitor the support process and implement new processes to improve efficiency. Guide and train your teammates.
· Demonstrate knowledge of SEO Best Practices, read and write HTML, use the Adobe Creative Suite.
· Ensure continual product relevance by routing client needs and requests along with knowledge of the client environment to Brand Management.
· Assist clients and staff with questions regarding DNS, domain transfers, and email trouble-shooting.
· We clearly define high standards and expectations and you will be expected to live up to and surpass them every day.
· Report daily to Director, Client Experience.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively and professionally at all levels of internal and external clients (business, creative, medical, and technical contacts at all levels).
· You should be able to demonstrate a history of strategic planning and team building.
· You must be passionate about leading a close-knit team of effective and optimistic individuals. You will be expected to take seriously the responsibilities of leadership.
· You should be able to prove a track record of professionalism and integrity.
· You should have the strength of character to measure your own success through the success of others.
· A strong technical aptitude with analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills.
· Should have a high level of awareness and interpersonal intelligence with an ability to “read between the lines” and give the client what they need, not just what they ask for.
· Must be highly organized and possess the ability to multi-task.
· Must be able to easily get along with others and be professional in your relationships with co-workers and clients.
· Must read and write HTML and CSS. Should understand SEO best practices.
· Intermediate to advanced use of MS Office, especially Excel.
· Strong presentation skills at all levels of client organization.
· Minimum 3+ years’ experience in managing a client support team. 5+ years preferred.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If we call you for an interview, please be prepared to tell us about yourself, why you think you are a good match for iMatrix, and what sets you apart from others who may also be applying for this position. Advance preparation is encouraged. We will not settle for the "best of the bunch". Only perfectly suited candidates will be accepted.
iMatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and takes great pride in building a diverse work environment. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. All offers of employment will be contingent upon a background check including criminal history.