A successful marketing strategy has both online and offline marketing components. However, these two types of marketing channels should work in tandem rather than in isolation. There are several simple things you can do to bridge the gap between the two types of marketing.
4 Ways to Bridge the Gap between Offline and Online Marketing
When integrating your online and offline marketing, it’s important to cross-promote your efforts. Below are easy ways to easily integrate your web marketing and traditional marketing aspects.
- Include your website on every piece of printed collateral as well as in-office displays.
- Put up a sign in your practice sharing your social media URLs.
- Create special landing pages on your website for any printed ads with custom URLs.
2. Keep Branding Consistent
The best way to bridge the gap between the two types of marketing is by keeping your overall branding consistent. Take the following steps to put forth a consistent image for your practice.
- Use the same logo on everything including: website, flyers, mailers, advertisements, social media, etc.
- Maintain similar color schemes on all your marketing materials.
- Standardize your name, address, and phone number.
3. Build Complementary Strategies
Each type of marketing has different tools. Get the most from these tools by playing them off one another.
- Stick to monthly or weekly themes that are reflected on all your marketing materials.
- Promote one special across all your marketing channels. For example: If you are offering free exams for new patients, promote this same special on social media, your blog, and through a postcard mailer.
4. Refer to Other Channels
Keep potential and existing patients engaged by sharing information through a variety of mediums and point them towards other channels.
- Send patients a mailer that asks them to check out your new blog or a special on your social media channels.
- Put a message on your social media asking patients to pick up a flyer in your office for an extra discount.
Marketing your practice should be a comprehensive strategy that involves online and offline marketing efforts. Maximize the return on investment of each effort by tying the two together to expand your branding, stay top of mind, and attract new patients.
Get help with your online marketing efforts. Call 1-800-IMATRIX (462-8749) to get a one-on-one online marketing evaluation.
Looking to further improve your digital marketing presence?
We have some great resources for you to utilize!