The Best Chiropractic Facebook Posts to Help You Get Inspired
As a business owner in this day and age, it’s essential for your chiropractic website to establish a presence on social media. A social media network like Facebook is the perfect platform for practices to do so. Over the years, businesses all over the world began to realize the power of connecting with their target audience on Facebook in an effort to extend their outreach and grow their business.
Being active on social media is a great opportunity for your chiropractic practice because it familiarizes potential patients with who you are as a business and your values as well as provides customer service and nurtures your relationship with existing patients.
The chiropractic community online continues to grow each day. Those interested in receiving services, current patients, and even chiropractors that want to keep up with relevant and new chiropractic information are posted on social media each day.
If you want your practice to build awareness and loyalty amongst your patients, engaging on Facebook is a simple, yet effective way to do so. But what exactly should do you post? Follow along as we discuss what makes a great post that produces engagement and some of the best chiropractic Facebook to help you get inspired when posting your own content while also resharing theirs.
What Makes an Engaging Chiropractic Facebook Post?
Whether you’ve been on Facebook or other popular social networks, you’ve probably run across some posts that receive a great number of likes, shares, and comments. When you look at those posts, do you think to yourself, what about this post captivated users enough to interact with it? Well, we’re here to tell you some characteristics of an engaging post.
Don’t Just Tell Your Followers, Show Them!
We know that many users like to post extremely long-winded, wordy text posts, which is fine if that is what you are going for. But, remember that you are competing with others online to capture the attention of users, and you typically won’t have their attention long enough for them to read your entire post. According to Sprout Social, posts between 40-80 characters receive up to 86 percent more engagement.
This is where the “show, don’t tell” portion comes in. Images can communicate the same information as a text post, only it requires less reading. Then, your caption can offer supplemental information, as long as it’s informative but short and to the point.
Offer Useful Information
If someone stops scrolling through their feed of thousands of posts to read yours, what type of value does it offer them? Think of what type of information would be helpful to them.
Some examples are:
- How Chiropractic Treatment Can Stop Your Chronic Back Pain
- Relieving Stress in the Body With Chiropractic
- The Most Common Causes for Neck Pain in Chiropractic Patients
- Why Sleeping Positions are Important for Back Health
Use Data on Your Facebook Post to Support Your Content
We all know that there is a lot of misinformation spread online, and therefore people value data that can be backed through research, studies, etc. For example, explain how beneficial chiropractic care has been for those who suffer from conditions that cause chronic pain versus relying on opioids and other prescription medication that can be addicting and have adverse side effects. Chiropractic is a natural, drug-free method to relieve pain. Show the numbers that support how receiving care is better for their overall quality of life.
Ask Questions to Your Audience
Questions are a great way to receive engagement from your audience. “If you suffer from neck pain, did you know that chiropractic treatment can help change that?” Pique their interest and see how well they respond!
Add these elements to your strategy when brainstorming ideas for social media posts, to maximize your engagement.
Chiropractic Facebook Pages You Should Be Following
Now that you know what makes a good social post, it’s time to see who makes good chiropractic social posts. The following accounts are chiropractic authority figures in the industry and provide informative, fascinating content to their timeline. Use these pages to inspire you on some posts that you can create for your own account or reshare with your own audience while adding a unique caption!
Chiro Health USA
Chiro Health USA is a chiropractic organization that DCs can become a member of while also offering information on overall chiropractic knowledge to the public. They also occasionally highlight chiropractic offices from all over the nation.
Here is an example of an image that they posted on their social profile:
For this post, they chose not to include a caption because the graphic provides readers with all the information they need to understand common techniques used among chiropractors to treat back pain.
It explains what each technique entails and the benefits it has for the patient. It’s educational and also allows patients to see what options they have for back pain treatment depending on their circumstances.
Foundation for Chiropractic Progress
The Foundation for Chiropractic Progress is a non-profit organization that aims to educate its audience on all things chiropractic, how beneficial it is for a patient’s health while offering holistic, wellness tips.
Here is an example of a post they shared on their social profile:
When people think of chiropractic care, they most likely do not think of children receiving treatment. But, this post lets the audience know that it is safe and recommended by professionals for children to help reduce tension headaches. Dealing with headaches can be very difficult for adults, so imagine how children feel.
This post triggers emotion because no one wants their child to have to constantly navigate their daily life with tension headaches. But, with the help of a chiropractor, a child can see a reduction in these headaches and won’t interfere with their day or school performance.
After viewing this post, how do you think a parent whose child suffers from this condition feels? They become interested in getting care for their child, and just like that, you could have a patient that is interested in your services. From social media to your office in just one post!
Florida Chiropractic Association
The Florida Chiropractic Association, like most state associations, posts content that is relevant to DCs in that state, along with equipping their followers with general chiropractic knowledge.
Here is an example of a post they shared on their social profile:
Chiropractic care is all about offering a natural method to treating conditions in the musculoskeletal system, especially the spine. This post breaks down the objective of chiropractic care and explains that it is not about just treating pain, but readjusting our entire body for a better quality of life.
These examples offer just a few ideas for posts that can produce the engagement you hope for on your page.
What Type of Content Should You Be Posting on Your Facebook Page?
You’ve seen inspiration from other pages, but now you need ideas for what specific content you can share with your own audience. Here are a few ideas of what you can post:
- Photos from appointments with patients – This gives you the opportunity to show followers online your interactions with patients in your office (with your patients’ approval, of course).
- Videos of chiropractic adjustments – Potential patients will be interested to see how you perform an adjustment and they can see first-hand on your page.
- Infographics – These graphics can provide information about general health and wellness and the benefits of chiropractic treatment.
- Special limited time offers – If your practice is currently running a promotion, like 20 percent off their next adjustment, post about it! Patients may not have seen your email about the promotion or been in your office to see posters you have put up, but if they’re scrolling through their social feed, they’ll see it.
- Contests your practice is holding – Do you have a contest idea that can boost your engagement? Post all the information users need to enter the contest (rules, end date and time, if they get extra entries for tagging friends, etc.). Contests are useful in incentivizing followers to engage because they get something of value from it. It benefits you as well because it can drive traffic to your website.
- Interesting/valuable chiropractic research – What is the latest innovation in chiropractic technology or the most recent study? This type of information is relevant and timely, so keep your followers updated by posting about it.
- Office tours – Create a video where you walk viewers through your office. This helps to get potential patients familiar with the layout of your practice and where everything is.
- Staff introductions – You are not the only person that interacts with patients. It’s a team effort to keep your practice up and running. Introduce viewers to all of your employees so they have the opportunity to be highlighted and also become recognizable to patients.
- Resharing from authority pages – Although we mentioned a few examples above, there are other credible chiropractic pages out there that post awesome content each day that you can reshare to your own page.
- Reminders for patients to take care of themselves and prioritize their health – You can post every now and again with a simple graphic or video that encourages patients to receive treatment if it’s been a while since their last appointment. This keeps you top of mind!
- Holiday-themed posts – Is there a major holiday coming up? Holiday posts are always a great idea because they should be fun but also timely because they only come around once a year.
The Benefits of Posting On Social Media For Chiropractors
Being active with patients in online spaces like Facebook proposes a variety of benefits. A few of these benefits include:
- Followers getting to see inside your practice and see what you and your staff do on a daily basis. It allows for a more personal touch.
- Staying top of mind for your patients so they continue to come back to your office. Engaging online nurtures your relationship with those potential and existing patients.
- Providing additional customer service. A user might be a little hesitant about calling your office or emailing you, but they can easily send you a message or comment on a post if they need information about something.
- Increasing traffic to your website, which can lead to booked appointments.
- Sharing any basic information about your practice (rewards or achievements you received, new locations opening, changes in hours or your phone number, new additions to your staff, website updates, etc.)
Let Us Help Your Practice Get Social!
Running a Facebook page has become extremely important for businesses, no matter the industry. But, it can be time-consuming when you are trying to focus on patients. With our digital marketing and social media expertise, we take care of posting on behalf of your practice.
Our social media product offers a fully stocked library full of graphics to choose from that are ready to be posted to your page. If you would like ChiroMatrix to take the lead on handling your social media accounts, give us a call at 800.792.8384 or click here to learn more about our social media product for chiropractors.