7 Strategies to Generate Leads for Your Chiropractic Clinic
Is your practice producing leads from your ideal patients for your most popular chiropractic services? If not, there is more than one solution to help get you the results you want.
Before we dive into how to generate more leads, let’s discuss what exactly a lead is. A person is considered a lead prior to becoming a new patient at your chiropractic office. Therefore, you have to spend some time and marketing effort to make them aware of your chiropractic business and what exactly you can do for them.
So the question is, how? This is where lead generation comes in. In a nutshell, lead generation is the process where a business uses a few different ways to gain potential patients ‘ interest for future sales.
If you’re looking to boost your practice’s online presence, you should consider trying these seven proven digital marketing strategies for local lead generation.
1. Optimize Your Chiropractic Website
You probably already have a website that gives patients an overview of your chiropractic services. However, you must maximize your website to attract potential patients and build a base of loyal customers. When you optimize your website, you can use it as an effective way of generating leads.
So, how can you use your website as a lead magnet? Here are some valuable tips to get started:
- You can strategically place CTAs or ‘call to action’ all over your website to encourage potential patients to get to know more about your practice. A CTA is a prompt on a website that tells a person to take a specific action. For example, for chiropractic lead generation, you can use CTAs like “learn more,” “book an appointment,” or “subscribe.” Well-placed CTAs can help guide your visitors through their journey on your website. And not only that, they have the potential to impact your practice’s conversion rates. The conversion rate measures the proportion of users who execute the desired action. Conversion rates are derived by multiplying the total number of users who ‘convert’ by the audience’s overall size and converting the result to a percentage.
- If you have the money to invest in one, you can get a chatbot, so prospective patients have someone to talk to in your clinic in real-time. A chatbot is a computer program that simulates human conversation, usually in a text or voice form of communication. It’s that chat box that automatically pops up on certain websites, offering some assistance to website visitors. Businesses like yours have a lot on their plate, and having a chatbot on your website would mean there would always be someone who can answer questions or concerns about your practice.
- You can create web forms on the pages that get the most traffic. Web forms allow you to collect and manage website visitors easily and efficiently. These forms are embedded on your website, making it convenient for your leads to provide their information. This digital tool is a great way to get some input from prospective patients and indirectly establish relationships. This relationship can potentially turn into a new booking for your practice.
- You can add landing pages with special offers to entice even more leads. Landing pages direct your website visitors to a specific offering (in your case, service) and encourage them to take action. This is an excellent opportunity to start a conversation and strengthen your customer base. Because you’re using landing pages for lead generation, you can offer ‘new patient’ discounts or special packages.
2. Optimize Your Content to Maximize Lead Generation
One of the most effective ways to increase your website traffic, potentially leading to new patients, is to create content of value for your target audience. Your content, especially your blog posts, has the potential to boost your website traffic tremendously. So, how can you use blog posts for lead generation success?
When coming up with blog topics, it’s important that you focus on matters that are of great interest to your potential patients. As a start, you can discuss topics that your patients would usually bring up during their visits to your office. For example, you can write an article about natural pain management or practical tips to avoid injury.
As you write blog posts, it’s equally important to use specific target keywords. These keywords have the potential to boost your ranking on search engine results, such as Google and Bing.
When someone clicks on the blog post that shows on their Google search results, they are led to your website. That website visit has the potential to turn into a lead.
Aside from strategic use of keywords, you can also optimize your content by creating landing pages on your blog pages. This segments and categorizes your offers and services for users to easily access. If a landing page is strategically built with the right look and copy, it can potentially lead to establishing a new patient relationship.
3. Use Google Ads
While you can use organic search engine optimization (SEO) tactics to rank high on Google search results, you can complement your efforts with the help of Google Ads. Advertising on Google is a fantastic way to give your business a boost, especially in your local area.
Google has a very sophisticated algorithm that categorizes users and their behaviors, which allows you to focus on the audience, searching for what you offer as a local chiropractor.
As a result, Google gives you an edge over the competition because it would be easier to stand out among local businesses regarding search engine results.
There are a lot of Google ads available, but one of the most cost-effective ones is pay-per-click ads. For pay-per-click ads, you only pay for the number of visitors that end up on your chiropractic website because of that specific ad.
When you use Google Ads, you essentially buy your way into the top of search results. But what makes an effective Google ad? To maximize this marketing tool, you need to take note of the following:
- Your copy must be eye-catching yet easy to understand
- It would be best if you created graphics that complement your ad copy
- Your ad copy should utilize chiropractic-specific keywords
- There should be a specific call-to-action to promote your clinic effectively
4. Ask Current Chiropractic Patients for Online Reviews
Your online reputation plays a crucial role in your lead generation efforts in this digital age. People are saying your online reputation can either generate leads or drive away potential patients. But, at the same time, the way you respond to these reviews says a lot about you as a business.
Nearly four in five (79 percent) of consumers say they trust the reviews they read online as much as personal recommendations, BrightLocal reports. This means that promising words from actual patients on the internet have the potential for lead generation success.
Nowadays, a lot of people trust online word-of-mouth and there’s power in utilizing that. In order to build a positive reputation online, you should encourage your satisfied patients to post online reviews about your chiropractors on Yelp and Google Reviews after a visit. The simple act of asking for an excellent review can do wonders.
It’s not enough to simply give patients a nudge to post a good review. You can use negative reviews as an opportunity to remedy your relationship with patients that were not satisfied with your services. Going out of your way to mend a relationship with a patient lets potential patients that your business cares about customer satisfaction and is worth patronizing.
5. Improve Your Search Engine Optimization
Commonly known as SEO, search engine optimization is critical not only for local lead generation but also for your overall website as well. Improving your SEO can help potential patients learn about your chiropractic business online. In turn, you can turn these potential patients for lead generation success.
There are many ways to boost your SEO for web traffic. Here are a few tips you can follow:
- Make sure that your website is easy to navigate. A good quality website is designed to make the customer journey as convenient as possible. This means potential patients shouldn’t have a hard time looking for a specific item.
- Claim your Google My Business profile online. But, first, you must make sure all the information about your chiropractic office on business listings sites is accurate. Taking the time to verify all the information listed, such as business name, location, hours of operation, and phone number can make a huge difference.
- Improve website speed so your web pages would load quickly, regardless of whether the site visitor is on desktop or mobile. You can use this online tool to improve your web performance.
- Acquire more backlinks for your website. These are links from other websites that reference your content. Having your website cited and used as a resource boosts your authority and credibility.
6. Engage With Followers on Your Social Media Pages
A lot of businesses use the power of social media to produce leads. That’s why you should leverage your social media presence for potential leads too. In addition, social media has the power to connect chiropractic services such as yourself to a broader audience. This connection can potentially blossom into a doctor-patient relationship as well.
That’s why you should post exciting and quality chiropractic content such as nice pictures, videos, and infographics on your social media platforms. It would help if you took the opportunity to reach out to different patients and create meaningful conversations.
To boost your content, you can invest in social media ads. This online marketing tool is handy when advertising a new offering or an event.
Popular social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram offer customizable ads so you can target people based on their location and other demographics. Plus, Facebook ads allow you to add graphics, copy describing your offer, and a location. These elements strategically can lead to local search success.
7. Partner With Other Healthcare Providers for Referrals
A lot of people tend to trust healthcare providers. If you build relationships with other professionals in the healthcare industry, they could potentially help you with your local lead generation efforts. Whether they’re friends or professional acquaintances, having another trusted professional recommend your chiropractic office to others has the potential for a constant stream of new patients.
When it comes to partnering with other healthcare providers, it’s important to note that this relationship should be a two-way street. As they refer patients to your practice, you should refer others to their office as well. In the end, both practices win.
Choose ChiroMatrix for Digital Marketing for Chiropractic Lead Generation
Chiropractic marketing can be challenging in the digital age, but when you play your cards right, all the digital marketing efforts you exert can boost your business. The money you spend will be worth it with the number of new patients that visit your practice. However, getting qualified leads can be tricky. To make the process easier, you can invest in ChiroMatrix.
ChiroMatrix has been instrumental in generating leads for many chiropractic clinics for years and can do the same for you. If you need help getting more patients through your front door, call us at 800.792.8384 or click here.