7 Benefits of Working With a Chiropractic Marketing Company
When it comes to running a successful business, there will always be many things that require your attention and care. One of those things is marketing your business. Investing in chiropractic marketing for your clinic is no longer an option in this day and age, but a necessity.
In the past, businesses were able to survive on word-of-mouth and referrals alone while having a steady stream of patients come through the front door. But now that the habits of how patients search for care have shifted and become mostly online-based, you must adjust as well.
Suppose you or your staff are not well-versed in digital marketing. In that case, it can be time-consuming to teach yourself and implement the most effective strategies to attract and retain chiropractic patients. This is where working with industry experts becomes essential, saving you time and resources.
In order to be as efficient as possible in achieving your business goals, whether they be to increase your online visibility and get to the top of Google, generate more revenue, or book more appointments, working with experts will help you get there. Follow along as we explain the 7 benefits of working with chiropractic marketing companies that offer the latest digital solutions.
1. You Will Consult Digital Marketing Experts Who Know What To Do
There are so many marketing organizations out there that it can be difficult to find one that aligns with your values and also produces the results you want. But one of the best ways to hire a company that is a good match for you is to find one that focuses on your industry and understands what chiropractic clinics need. This is one of the advantages of not working with just any marketing agency and going with one that has expertise in your area of practice.
Within a digital marketing company, there will be many different people with a wide variety of skill sets and experience to help you establish and reach your goals. While working with digital marketing experts, you’ll have access to content writers for your website, search engine optimization (SEO), website, graphic design, and social media professionals to get the job done for you.
Learn More: How to Build The Perfect Chiropractic SEO Strategy
2. You stay On Top of the Latest Marketing Tools, Trends, and Technologies
The world of marketing is constantly changing and advancing. As someone who is occupied with running your practice, you may not have time to stay up-to-date with the latest trends. However, it’s part of a marketer’s job to constantly learn and be informed about the most recent digital marketing services, strategies, and tools that they can use to benefit their clients.
As an expert, it is also part of their job to invest in making their products and services better to increase the success of their clients. Here at ChiroMatrix, we are always conceptualizing new ideas that can maximize our clients’ experience with our products and services.
A few of the most recent services we’ve added to our packages include:
- Telemedicine: In the age of COVID, we saw an explosive increase in the need for telemedicine services for healthcare professionals. While many practices were closed for in-person appointments, patients still required care. Telemedicine has been there in supporting the efforts to still provide the necessary care for patients. Although many offices are open again, plenty of patients still don’t feel comfortable coming in. But with the telemedicine feature on your website, you can actively communicate through messaging and video calls from anywhere! This service allows you to decrease no-shows, bill your patients online, all while delivering excellent care.
- Online Booking: If booking more appointments is one of your main digital marketing objectives, this is an essential service for your practice. The online booking feature makes scheduling appointments easier for both you and your patients. Your patients can see the dates, times, and providers (if you have multiple) that are available for them to choose from and select what works best for them. You can streamline your requests and get instant notifications once a patient has booked with you.
3. Marketing Companies Can Be Held Accountable for Their Results
Marketing companies are driven by results and data. Working with a digital marketing agency will give you more insight than ever before to pinpoint what your chiropractic practice is doing well and what you could improve on. Data is both a meaningful and valuable asset to your practice to help you learn what you can change to reach your goals.
Chiropractor marketing services provide the following information:
- How well your practice is performing on Google
- The number of leads you are generating
- The number of people visiting your chiropractic website
- How many appointments your practice is booking
- The difference between what you and your competitors are doing in the online space
You and your staff are occupied providing chiropractic services to incoming patients and managing your office, so putting in the necessary effort to get the results you want can become very difficult. So one of the most important characteristics to look for in a successful marketing campaign is one that can produce a good return on investment or ROI. Creating effective online marketing campaigns will be much easier when you’re working with a team of professionals whose job is to produce high-quality deliverables.
Look into a marketing strategy that includes providing the following services:
- Social media management
- Reputation management
- A new chiropractic website
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Google click ads and more
Are they producing the results they promised? Are they communicating that to you? Reporting on your data. Whether it’s on a monthly or quarterly basis, reporting helps you to build a proper relationship with the marketing company while also providing visibility on your practice’s performance.
They are spending their time and you are investing your hard-earned money into the company so you want to make sure the data illustrates this.
Read On: How to Attract More Chiropractic Patients Using 5 Marketing Tools
4. You Will Have a Chiropractic Marketing Team Available at Any Time
When choosing a marketing company, it’s important to know how well and how often they will communicate with you. They should be available to answer any questions you may have about your service or any changes you may want to make.
Communication is crucial in order for you to have eyes and ears on the marketing results of your practice. Be sure to ask how often their team will reach out to you and what information they will be reviewing with you. No matter how big or small the project, there should be an open line of communication where you can tell them exactly what you want and have them execute it properly.
The marketing company becomes an extension of your chiropractic team as they are working strategically to ensure the success of your clinic.
5. You Get a Professional, Well-Designed Website Tailored to Your Chiropractic Marketing Needs
Your chiropractic website is, first and foremost, your most vital marketing tool. When searching for a local business, the internet is the first place prospective patients today turn to.
70-80% of people research a company online before visiting it or making a purchase.
As potential patients look for chiropractors and visit your website, what do you think their first impression is? Much like marketing, website design may not be your strong suit. But it is for a marketing company.
The marketing team will understand the most valuable elements to have on a chiropractic website including these elements:
- Readable text
- Videos of you with patients
- Updated contact information
- Complementary colors for your website
- A blog with educational chiropractic content
- Patient testimonials raving about your excellent service
- Easy-to-follow navigation throughout your entire website
- High-quality stock images or personal images of your and your staff with patients
- Pages of chiro-specific content detailing what chiropractic care is, the treatments you provide, and the benefits of treatment
Working with chiropractic marketing experts will give you access to a website that is designed to maximize the number of new patients and appointment requests you get because they have experienced graphic designers that can give your site the perfect look and feel.
These efforts and updates to your chiro site greatly improve and expand your chiropractic business.
Learn More: 7 Best Chiropractic Website Trends for 2021
6. Get the Top Of Google Quickly for Your Top Specialties
Does your chiropractic clinic appear at the top of the search results pages in your local area? If not, a chiropractic marketing company can help you beat out your competitors to ensure your practice appears on the first page and ranks number one in your area.
Something else that you should strongly consider when choosing a marketing company is their knowledge of Google ads because this is an important part of getting your practice to improve its ranking.
Google ads are online advertisements that you pay for per click to drive more traffic to your website, versus increasing traffic organically through search engine optimization or seo.
These Google ads’ target audience is prospective patients in your area searching for your main services such as back and neck pain, spinal adjustment, auto injury, or whatever your specialties may be. This will ensure that your chiropractic practice appears at the top when users in the area are searching for these keywords.
Your content strategy is also imperative to how you appear online. Your chiropractic marketing team should devise a long-term content strategy with targeted keywords that are specific to your industry so you rank well organically as well.
The main keywords that you want to focus on for your services should be part of your content marketing strategy so that they are included in the text of your blog posts as well as the web pages throughout your entire site.
SEO takes time and patience to implement on your website and you need someone who understands the best practices in order to improve your rankings on search engines.
Read On: Chiropractic Marketing Strategy Content Ideas Your Patients Will Love
7. The Time and Money You Save in Your Chiropractic Practice
Hiring staff to do all the necessary digital marketing services (website design, social media marketing, search engine results, content creation, etc.) is expensive and time-consuming. But having a company that does everything you need at an affordable monthly price can provide you with 10 to 20 times the return on your investment by bringing you more new patients.
The success that your practice will experience when working with a chiropractic marketing company is invaluable and allows you to focus all your efforts on your new patients and running your clinic.
Let ChiroMatrix Handle Your Chiropractic Marketing and Bring You New Patients
Figuring out all the aspects of digital marketing for your chiropractic practices can be overwhelming for both you and your staff. So why not allow a company whose specialty it is to help businesses like yours succeed to do the job for you?
Here at ChiroMatrix, we improve your website traffic by using search engine optimization and Google ads, manage your social media, increase your online visibility, get you more new patients, and so much more. Whatever your digital marketing goals are, we’re the company to help you reach them.
To learn more about our chiropractic marketing services, call 888.792.8384 or click here to get a personalized chiropractic marketing consultation for your practice.