Social Media Marketing Tips for Chiropractors
In today’s digital world it’s no surprise that social media marketing is an effective strategy to separate your brand from the competition, increase engagement with your followers, attract new patients, and build stronger relationships online. Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram are free and an effective way to connect with your target audience and boost social engagement at your chiropractic practice.
If you’re wondering where to start and what social posts will help improve your social engagement, we’ve got you covered! Below are 4 effective chiropractic social media marketing strategies that will increase your follower interaction and help you stay top of mind with patients. Are you ready to thrive on social media? Great, let’s get started.
Tip 1: Get Social by Starting Conversations with Your Followers
Your social media platform should be used to generate a conversation authentically. How do you feel when your friends or family members comment on your social media posts? Great, right? A comment on social media is a form of engagement and usually a sign that your follower likes your content. Make sure to reciprocate and respond to those interactions so that you can build stronger relationships, show your brand’s personality, and let your followers know that their comments are being seen.
While conversing with your followers is important, you most likely have many other important things to do, such as running your chiropractic office and taking care of patients. To help you save time and continue to engage with your followers, try crafting your replies to common comments in advance, have a handy list of GIFs, emojis, and questions ready. Remember to always be personable and genuine just how you would interact with your patients at your practice.
Tip 2: Amplify Your Chiropractic Social Media Using Video Content
Did you know online video makes up more than 80% of all consumer internet traffic? It’s true, videos have taken over social media feeds and get users to stop the scroll and engage with the content. It’s not just video sites like YouTube, either. Facebook and Instagram are heavily focusing more on video, especially with Stories, IGTV, and Reels rapidly growing in popularity.
6 Video Ideas You Can Incorporate to Your Chiropractic Social Media Marketing Strategy:
- Show social media followers who your staff members are with a video introduction. You can share images of each staff member along with a quick biography in the video. Share what your staff’s favorite adjustments are, what they like to do in their spare time, and what got them interested in the chiropractic profession. This helps build a sense of familiarity and show off your practice’s personality.
- Give your viewers a ‘behind the scenes’ look at your daily task and allow patients to imagine what it would be like to be a patient at your practice.
- Showcase the services you offer to your patients. What better way to inform your patients about the services you provide than with a step-by-step video for an adjustment, laser therapy, or a myofascial therapy you’re performing and teach your patients.
- Give your followers informational series that include tips and tricks like how to relieve back pain at home, simple exercises, ways to improve posture, and more. This is an easy way to get more views because patients are sometimes looking for quick chiropractic care at home when they cannot make it to your office for an appointment.
- If your chiropractic office is holding or attending a community event, generate excitement, and spread the word with video content. You can also give viewers a sneak peek into what it will be and entice them to participate in the event. This shows that not only is chiropractic care important to you, but so is your community.
- Post a video testimonial! If you can get it, a video of your patient talking about why they love your chiropractic practice and the services you provide will help build up your online reputation and convert new followers into patients.
Tip 3: Use Social Media to Listen, Learn, and Gather Feedback
It’s important to listen to what users online are saying about you, your chiropractic practice, and your services. Social media is a great tool for gathering feedback about what you are doing right and what you can improve in your chiropractic social media marketing strategy. There are plenty of ways you can “listen” on social media to learn more about your patients’ experiences and gain insights from your online platform.
If you want quick feedback, then conduct a poll or a survey on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You want to make your question short, sweet, and simple. Need help on your next blog post idea? You can easily create a poll or survey and ask your chiropractic followers for blog ideas. This will help you understand what your online users are interested in learning. They might request a blog post on how to relieve back and neck pain at home, why you should focus on mobility, the advantages of working out, and more.
Curious to see which posts are performing better than others? Social media analytics will help you identify what type of content your followers engage with more. You’ll be able to see how many users have viewed, interacted, and commented on your posts.
Tip 4: Increase Your Follower Interaction With These Types of Posts
- Seasonal or Celebratory – these posts are timely or relevant for your following and help to keep your page fresh and engaged with updates. Some examples include International Correct Posture Month, World Spine Day, and National Chiropractic Health Month.
- Client Education – these posts can be used to inform your patients on a wide variety of chiropractic topics ranging from general health to more in-depth therapies.
- Preventative Care – these posts raise awareness while also encouraging patients to schedule appointments or follow-ups for adjustments, sports injuries, knee, and neck pain.
Ready to Get Social? Download Our Free Social Media Kit
Most of your chiropractic patients are most likely already active on social media and that means your practice should be too. Start taking action and implement these chiropractic social media marketing strategies you’ve learned to effectively market your practice and increase social engagement.
To make it easy for you, we have created a social media kit with ready-to-use posts that you can publish on your social media channels. The kit includes a variety of educational and seasonal chiropractic posts you can use to engage with your social followers.
Need some help with your social media strategy? Give us a call at 800.792.8384 and we can show you how to attract your ideal chiropractic patients.